I enjoy writing highly experimental fiction somewhere between the psychedelic, the postmodern, and the philosophical. Sadly I am also unhealthily obsessed with the melancholy queer aesthetic (see “absolute recoil”).
- Miniatures of a Life Lived Yesterday. Contemplative portraits
- Mama. Not all of our creations want to be created
- day // break // night. The violence of sex and the sex of violence
- South of Eden. How beautiful nothingness is after everything was
- absolute recoil. Queer desire, Russian literature, deranged fantasy